How it works?
By setting up auto label generation, you can generate and send returns labels with your shipper account.
Pre-requisite to setup auto label generation
i. Your courier shipper account
- USPS via Endicia
Steps to setup auto label generation in Returns Center
1. Sign up / Login Postmen
Sign up Postmen (https://www.postmen.com/) or login to Postmen if you have an account already.
2. Setup your shipper account in Postmen
In Postmen Shipper Accounts, click "Add new" to setup your shipper account.
3. Create an API key
In Postmen API Keys , click "Add new API key".
Click submit, and then copy the generated Postmen API Key for future steps.
4. Log into your Returns Center
5. In Returns Methods, click "Edit" on the appropriate "Returns Label" method.
Paste the "Postmen API Key" and click "Setup Now".
Follow the screen instructions to setup appropriate shipper account, service type, and returns address.
How to generate labels
1. Ensure that Returns Label is enabled, so that your customers can choose it while they request a return.
2. When you approve a RMA, you can generate a returns label by clicking "Generate Now".
3. A label with tracking number is generated. Then click "Update" button to save the changes and notify your customer. Your customer could download the label from the email notification.