Aftership Returns Center offers flexibility and convenience to you and your customers by supporting the following return shipping methods :
(a) Returns Label provided by the merchant
(b) Courier of customer's choice
(c) In-store return
Steps to enable the returns methods:
1. Sign in to your account, Go to Settings >> Return Methods as shown below:
2. Click on the edit button to customize the corresponding instructions, display fields and click on the UPDATE button to save the changes as depicted below:
2. Enable at least one of the returns shipping method for your customers to choose from. Your customers will be prompted for the Return method to choose while filing the returns on your branded Returns page under the title “How can we resolve it”.
1. The merchants will be able to view the return method selected by the customers upon clicking the RMA number in the interactive returns dashboard as shown below :
2. The shipping instructions specified in Step 2 of Returns Methods, will be displayed on the returns page for the customers and also automatically sent to the customers via email once the return request is approved.