Shipping with FedEx in the US? You can enable an in-store label printing service for returns. Customers can present QR code received with shipping instructions to an associate while dropping off return packages at a FedEx office or Walgreens store.
🔗 Set up a Postmen account
- Create a Postmen FedEx Shipper account
- Go to API keys > Generate a new API key and copy it
- Go to Returns methods > Edit methods in the US shipping zone > Enable Ship with a returns label method > Set up Postmen account > Paste the API key > Enter required details
- Enable auto-approval > Save change
QR code can be generated only if you enable auto label generation for FedEx US labels.
🔗 Add a QR code to shipping instructions
- Go to Returns methods > Edit default method under American Returns > Enable Ship with a returns label method
- Select the "Show FedEx QR code" radio button > Save changes
The QR code will be sent to shoppers via email.